Social Media Content Manager
Do you follow TikTok trends, know how to make a Reel, write a hashtag, and grow a follower base?
Little Acre Flowers is looking for our newest team member to support our marketing efforts. You do *not* need to have floral design experience to support this role, but a love for and interest in flowers is a requirement!
What you’ll do
In this role, you’ll work directly to support the marketing and social media efforts of the business by creating content and building up our social media following. This is a part-time role; days and times are flexible. The ideal candidate is local and can join our team in the studio to capture content. (And yes, this role is as great as it sounds! You get to play with flowers, make exciting content, and have fun, while working on your own schedule!)
More specifically, you will help us:
- Review our Instagram account and make recommendations for growing the follower base
- Create video content (reels / TikToks)
- Generate content ideas based on current trends
- Schedule social media posts
- Train staff as-needed to create specific content
You could be our next team member if you:
- Have managed successful social media accounts (personal or professional) in the past
- Have some exposure to flower growing and/or floral design
- Don't take yourself too seriously - we want to have fun with this!
- Follow through on deadlines
- Have a strong aesthetic sense and love a pretty Instagram feed as much as we do!
- Stay current on internet trends and memes
- Show up when you say you will
What’s in it for you?
- A positive place to work that spreads happiness in the world (it’s true! Studies show that flowers have an immediate positive impact on mood.)
- A work environment that supports your creative self.
- Convenience - our light-filled studio is in the U St corridor in the heart of DC. It’s accessible by metro and close to cafes and restaurants.
- The opportunity to grow and blossom as the business does
- A place where you can wear jeans (or leggings, or whatever you want!) to work
- A boss who loves to mentor creative souls to follow their passions
Little Acre Flowers is a different kind of small business. We are super serious about supporting our team and sharing the fruits of our labor. You’ll receive competitive compensation, discounts on merchandise, access to a One Medical subscription and the chance to gain immeasurable experience at a bustling floral design studio.
Interested? Please contact Amber - amber (at) littleacreflowers.com - with your resume and a little information about why you’d be a good fit for this role. No phone calls, please (we’re busy designing!).