Little Acre Flowers is D.C.’s only 100% locally sourcing florist. Our garden-inspired arrangements reflect the seasons and include only the highest quality and longest-lasting ingredients sourced from as nearby as possible. Female-owned and run out of our studio in the U Street Corridor, we’ve received coverage through ABC News, Goop, Martha Stewart, The Washington Post, and Washingtonian for our unique “field to vase” approach. And we’re growing fast! We continue to grow our business by double digits each year, and we are looking for new team members to help us deliver joy to even more people in our region.
Little Acre is seeking a flower courier to help deliver our arrangements throughout the DC, MD, and VA areas.
Aspects of the role include:
- Delivering our beautiful arrangements around the DMV via car, truck, or bicycle
- Greet and delight customers, serving as one of the "faces" of Little Acre Flowers
- Occasionally helping with event floral delivery
- Must own a fully-insured vehicle with an up-to-date driver's license
- Loves interacting with people, is high energy, and resourceful
- Knows their way around DC like no one's business - or can use their GPS like a boss 😉
- Shared aesthetic preferences and values with the Little Acre Flowers brand