Careers - Floral Studio Operations Manager
Little Acre Flowers, DC’s only 100% locally sourcing florist, is looking to grow our amazing team!
As Floral Studio Operations Manager, you will oversee end-to-end daily operations in the Little Acre floral studio. This includes order processing, overseeing floral arrangement fulfillment and delivery, floral design, managing studio maintenance and inventory, and overseeing delivery and studio staff. This role requires excellent communication skills, require keen attention to detail, effective leadership skills, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and hustle.
Little Acre Flowers is a different kind of small business. We are super serious about supporting our team and sharing the fruits of our labor, including offering a profit sharing model than adds a regular bonus to your base salary.
What You'll Do:
In addition to floral design, studio operations and customer support, aspects of the “Floral Studio Operations Manager” role include:
- Directing staff to properly process and organize flowers, prep supplies and break down compost, recycling and trash
- Creating delivery routes and managing communication with delivery driver
- Managing tracking of studio inventory and coordinating purchasing with General Manager
- Managing customer service processes
- Leading studio operations as needed
You could be our next team member if you:
- Have some exposure to flower growing and/or floral design
- Are a natural multi-tasker, proactive problem solver, and thrive in a high-energy workplace
- Communicate effectively in a range of situations
- Pitch in to make sure the job gets done and are flexible to adjust to change
- Have a strong aesthetic sense and love a pretty Instagram feed as much as we do!
- Like making people happy and have worked in customer service or operations before
- Are excited about providing a beautiful, environmentally and socially responsible alternative to traditional florists
Commitment: Tuesday through Saturday; 5 days per week in studio
Compensation: Beyond the base salary, performance bonuses are shared in addition to 5% sharing of annual profits.
Interested? Please contact Amber - amber[at]littleacreflowers.com - with your resume and a little information about why you’d be a good fit for this role. No phone calls, please (we’re busy designing!).