Beans & Blooms Gift Set
Beans & Blooms Gift Set
- There's no better combination than coffee and flowers to start your morning, or anytime!
- Treat the coffee lover in your life to this gift set featuring:
- Our signature Little Acre logo stoneware mug in white (12 oz)
- Two 3-oz packages of Mesco coffee blend from our favorite local roaster (and our burlap provider!), Swings Coffee
- A metallic coffee scoop
- More about the coffee: Mesco is the signature M.E. Swing Co. coffee. This unique blend of Latin American and African coffees was patented in 1918 as “the coffee that improves in quality as it cools in the cup.” Still their most popular coffee, Mesco has the pronounced creaminess of milk chocolate, and a smooth mellow flavor that is perfect for any occasion. As this brew cools in the cup, its rich and sweet qualities deepen for a last sip that is just as satisfying as the first.
- Hand packed and wrapped with love, this gift set will make for a cozy surprise for its recipient. Coffee + flowers = perfection.
Please note: this must be purchased as an add-on to flowers or for pickup at our studio; we unfortunately cannot do standalone delivery for this gift.
Select Delivery Date
Place a same day order until noon
Create Your Card
Handwritten for you...don’t forget to sign your name!
Fast Local Delivery & Pickups
Our bouquets and arrangements can arrive same-day or be picked up at our conveniently located studio.
Fresh & 100% Locally Sourced
Our flowers come from nearby farms, are freshly picked and stunningly beautiful. They last longer than those of traditional florists.
Discover Our Story
We are passionate about fresh, gorgeous and sustainable flowers.
Since 2014, we’ve worked with local farmers to create heart-achingly beautiful floral arrangements that are also environmentally and socially responsible.
Little Acre Flowers is DC’s only 100% locally-sourcing florist, delivering daily throughout the District, Maryland and Northern Virginia.
“Best flowers in DC and fantastic, on time delivery. I heard about Little Acre Flowers through Foxtrot and was so glad that I ordered them for my anniversary. I ordered the Daily Hand-Tied Bouquet and it came with.
You’ve got questions; we’ve got answers. Check out our FAQ to see if we can help.
Where does Little Acre source from?
Little Acre purchases flowers from growers throughout the DC/MD/VA region. We strive to source flowers from as close to DC as possible to offer the freshest flowers possible.
What kind of flowers will I get?
Fresh, local and seasonal flowers! We have new flowers every day and our designers create a daily arrangement that reflects the season. We can't share what the designs will look like in advance because we don’t really know! It completely depends on what our growers have available at the time.
How do I care for my flowers?
To promote the longevity of your flowers, keep them in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Trim the stems with a sharp knife or scissors when they arrive. We recommend changing the water every couple of days to keep your blooms looking fresh and perky!
Can I pick up my order?
Yes, you can! To keep our prices down, we don't operate a brick and mortar retail location. However, you can pick-up an order at our design studio in Adams Morgan. Please select "local pickup" during checkout and we'll send you our U St. address.
Can I request a specific delivery time?
Due to the high volume of orders we receive, we can't promise a specific delivery time request. Feel free to include a time frame request when you place your order, and we will share this information with our driver. We always do our best to try and accommodate, but there is no guarantee.
What if I'm not satisfied?
We want you to be 100% happy with your flower arrangement. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can make it right! We stand by our product and want to make sure you feel good about your purchase.