- Lush, garden inspired arrangement featuring seasonal blooms and greenery, hand tied and wrapped in satin ribbon.
- Includes 6-8 focal blooms plus textural accents and lush greenery.
- Design and colors will reflect what’s in season and available from our local growers and available in our inventory. (Note: If you order multiple bouquets, a bridal bouquet, etc. rest assured it will all be coordinated!
- Arrange delivery to your home or ceremony site for $20, or pick up at our Adams Morgan-based studio free of charge.
- NOTE: Photos shown represent examples of actual designs that were created for a real event and a real customer! Our flowers change seasonally and even daily, so we *cannot* guarantee specific flowers or colors (though we are happy to hear your preferences). We can, however, guarantee that what you receive will be fresh, local, unique, and beautiful.
- If you require a specific design, or have very specific requests on colors, flower varietals, etc., please visit our Bespoke product to request a custom bouquet.
Tell us the colors and flowers you love (or don’t love). Share details about your wedding attire or style. Mention anything you think will help us create magic for you!
Fast Local Delivery & Pickups
Our bouquets and arrangements can arrive same-day or be picked up at our conveniently located studio.
Fresh & 100% Locally Sourced
Our flowers come from nearby farms, are freshly picked and stunningly beautiful. They last longer than those of traditional florists.
Discover Our Story
We are passionate about fresh, gorgeous and sustainable flowers.
Since 2014, we’ve worked with local farmers to create heart-achingly beautiful floral arrangements that are also environmentally and socially responsible.
Little Acre Flowers is DC’s only 100% locally-sourcing florist, delivering daily throughout the District, Maryland and Northern Virginia.
“Best flowers in DC and fantastic, on time delivery. I heard about Little Acre Flowers through Foxtrot and was so glad that I ordered them for my anniversary. I ordered the Daily Hand-Tied Bouquet and it came with.
You’ve got questions; we’ve got answers. Check out our FAQ to see if we can help.
Where does Little Acre source from?
Little Acre purchases flowers from growers throughout the DC/MD/VA region. We strive to source flowers from as close to DC as possible to offer the freshest flowers possible.
What kind of flowers will I get?
Fresh, local and seasonal flowers! We have new flowers every day and our designers create a daily arrangement that reflects the season. We can't share what the designs will look like in advance because we don’t really know! It completely depends on what our growers have available at the time.
How do I care for my flowers?
To promote the longevity of your flowers, keep them in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Trim the stems with a sharp knife or scissors when they arrive. We recommend changing the water every couple of days to keep your blooms looking fresh and perky!
Can I pick up my order?
Yes, you can! To keep our prices down, we don't operate a brick and mortar retail location. However, you can pick-up an order at our design studio in Adams Morgan. Please select "local pickup" during checkout and we'll send you our U St. address.
Can I request a specific delivery time?
Due to the high volume of orders we receive, we can't promise a specific delivery time request. Feel free to include a time frame request when you place your order, and we will share this information with our driver. We always do our best to try and accommodate, but there is no guarantee.
What if I'm not satisfied?
We want you to be 100% happy with your flower arrangement. Please email us at email@example.com and let us know how we can make it right! We stand by our product and want to make sure you feel good about your purchase.